Sunday, November 24, 2013

Read the damn blogs

HCJ HEAD ARTWOLF PACK PHOOTENOTES

Its that time of year. In a few weeks, many men and women will open presents and attempt to assemble toys and such. Many times the instructions might be a bit obscure but they are instructions.

It’s the same thing I see when I get people including this new gal Candis who places requests for being friends on my Facebook page. Many seem to be in the talent, modeling, acting gig. So If and that’s a BIG IF, I see someone that could be a talent for the club, I’ll say to them give me a buzz. Many times I’ll get the same response, what business? Really? Again I respond the way I do, to so many, READ THE DAMN BLOGS, I don’t just write these things for my health. If ya’ll want to know the club, if you want to know what we do and how we do it, click on the hot links and repeating now READ THE DAMN BLOGS.

That simple.

Oh and the upcoming engineer? Another excuse. Today he’s sick, I know that happens, but in 25 plus years when it comes to club duty, I have only missed being on air, or online, 4 maybe 5 times . All only when either the Internet was sick or I was. The rest of the time through snow that would make all shudder, with ice and slick roads, setting aside my own needs and expenses , taking money from places in my own budget to make a gig, or meeting to be there, I’m there. When Wolf-Pup, was down in Pocatello, I’d still in really terrible weather would walk two miles in snow, rain, cold and all to be on air on our TV show there. Why? Because I believe in this club, I believe in all of you who are patched dues paid up, but just you my wynged brothers and sisters.

I know what we can do when the need is there.

But I can say, Utah is looking better and better.

More later I need to get to church, but in closing, if ya’ll want to know us and me, READ THE DAMN BLOGS!!

L8R Aviators,

PAPPYS SIGHEDDER SWIFT


Quote of the Day:
Reason often makes mistakes, but conscience never does.
--Josh Billings
Colossians 2:6-7“[Spiritual Fullness in Christ] So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live your lives in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
CLUB POSTER 2 knytes end

No comments:

Post a Comment