Wednesday, November 20, 2013

The God Father Syndrome and why me?

HEDDER SWIFTwolf log

There’s an old sage adage that goes, the more I try to back away the more I get drawn in closer.

As many of you know through the results of a plethora of events, the loss of the bar, no poster girl pin up calendar gig and the still pending bar op, the club, decided that my involvement as Charter head was no longer required or needed. But to keep me in an officer spot I got elected to head Alpha Wolf, or President of the AyreWolvez Aviation Association sibling of the Knytes.

Then because of much of the turmoil, of the last 4 months we lost our bid to get over the air terrestrial broadcast for KDXB. Okay we still move forward as a Internet station build everything as we would as a OTA station, then once the window of filing opens again and it will, dive in with all things in order to do so.

Plus the FCC with its interest in expansion and improving the AM side of radio will no doubt open a AM filing window, so we are still wolf watching that.

This also means much more work. Both in facilities, and promotion. Since we will not be able to bark or howl much about the station on our own we’ll have to rely on other media to do so. That means ads in magazines of the nature of who and what we are. TV ads on stations in both major and medium sized areas like Boise and Salt Lake City. Plus the site itself that we are farming out to get built. Seems that building a streaming site is a big deal for web site creators. One is going to have a conference call on it, the other needs I guess to really do it means to go to Portland Oregon, to both Abacast’ HQ as well as anybody there that can build this thing, the short story is we have to have all the photography done, all the engineering done and all so we can launch just after the holidays. Whether that means the mothership of it is in Utah and this Malta-Burley-Buhl station being a sub station or booster is not yet thought out. The bottom line to make the damn thing run and for me to save my sanity what little I have left of it, from putting my toewing service, MC shop, on the back burner for, plus being able to generate income each month for the club and the stipend from being its caretaker each month means getting at it.

I am still very much in the plan and goal directed to once Wolf-Pup, LexiBelle, and LiL Wolf is of road worthiness , plus having the $700.00 I owe Charlie for LiL Wolf, paid. Once I find quarters, for the station and me and all my ass is moved to the great Basin of Utah. Knowing that I can’t even think of competing in metro Utah toewing wise, my wolf eyes are back on Evanston Wyoming, or thereabouts. Put the mothership of HazzardAyre Radio in metro Utah, drive the hour or so to and back , which will be easier and less invasive financially on me with LiL Wolf, and gain the best of both worlds. End run? No more me in Idaho.

Okay that means looking for hot female hiney both locally as well as from agencies. Raise the pay scale to $250.00 per hour to get the cover shot for the site, as well as the ads for the site. Which leads me to a point of order or at least curiosity.

Went to my inbox, found a friend request. Some gal named Candis wants to be friends. Question once again becomes, why? From what I could tell, she’s definitely 10 if not more years my junior. I’m not rich by any means money wise. Oh sure the business’s do okay, we bring in good money, but by the time we squeak by on bills and expenses, if it weren’t for my Government money and military pension, I’d starve. So to this Candis I ask why?

I’m a 54 year old Confederate Marine who is discharged , that runs a toewing service winters, flys one of two agricultural style helicopters summers and in between builds custom bikes. To round it all out in my what spare time I have, I serve my fellow aviation and rebel biker friends and brothers in the club. Outside of that I watch TV, and live in a nice, but modest home. I’m overweight, I suffer from type two diabetes, so why would a gal 10 or so years younger than me, and what looks like a hot gal, want with me? Old adage, of when pickin tall cotton, look for snakes.

SOA is off the grid for 10 months. Next year I’ll be watching the final episodes from Utah, and look to the creation of a thing by Sutter, called the first 9. To give you a hint, the Knytes ARE INVOLVED in the next series.

More on tonight's episode of SOA in the PM Wednesday.

Until then keep it wings level and on two wheels.

L8R Ya’ll

PAPPYS SIGJOINT CLUB WYNGS


Quote of the Day:
Commerce is the great civilizer. We exchange ideas when we exchange fabrics.
--Robert Green Ingersoll
Psalm 95:1-2“Come, let us sing for joy to the LORD; let us shout aloud to the Rock of our salvation. Let us come before him with thanksgiving and extol him with music and song.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.

AVI CLUB LOGO universal tail

CLUB POSTER 2take time to pray

No comments:

Post a Comment