Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Thanksgiving and the lonely

generic hedderWOLF PACK PHOOTENOTES

Well here it is another holiday in Twin Falls.

I was sure that by this time, this year I’d be holding my own cash stash and living in Utah by now, but here I am.

Looking over this past year since I uncorked and relocated everything from Burley, to Twin Falls, I thought Big C, would have made available a place for me to work on LexiBelle and at least be out doing more than I am. Granted I was doing pilot truck duty, but haven’t heard anything for a week, so don’t know what’s up with that. I am in full mind that for sure being out of here next year this time.

Over the last year I have seen my plans and dream of a radio station here go from near there, to not anything. Missing two FCC filing dates due to lengthy promises by three telecomms that said, sure we can give you 100 meg broadband. Seems as though where I reside is not a productive field for a T1 connection, but Syringa , I think is working on it. Although I haven’t heard anything from the cat who drove down last Friday who said he’d crunch numbers and get back to me. Must be too busy doing family things during the Thanksgiving thing to respond to me/.

Not that I’m worried. As I’m first looking for a place for office/studio here in Tweaker Flatts, for the same rates of the greater SLC Utah area. I know good luck on a mission impossible, but I’m going to at least try.

At this point as far as the radio gig, I’m doing it as I can, but my main focus is just paying bills, fixing my own rigs, then getting things ready for the relocate come August next year outta here. By April or May the car is paid, then in May can be looking for office/studio down there to get the radio network rolling out of there where the resources are more plentiful.

I’m praying that Big C, will invite me to Thanksgiving Dinner, but if not its Rural TV and a Swanson TV dinner.YeeHaww .

I think to, to how many others are like me. Leave one year for military service, come back although reluctantly, to here, and find that your family and the friends you had then pretty much gone. Your house sold out from under you, and as far as club members, most of the founding 15 outside of two others except me have moved and are not in a big rush to return if they do at all.

So thought is, make some dinners, get a rig to haul em, and deliver them to some lonely military vets as well as families of vets that are all alone missing family and friends. Leaning on each other just like we all did on the battlefield.

More in the AM, thys old Wolf is tyred.

L8R Ya’ll,

PAPPYS SIG JOINT CLUB WYNGS


Quote of the Day:
The deeper that sorrow carves into your being, the more joy you can contain.
--Kahlil Gibran
Hebrews 12:28“Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us be thankful, and so worship God acceptably with reverence and awe,”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.

AVI CLUB LOGO knytes end

DixieWolf Logo

No comments:

Post a Comment