Monday, November 18, 2013

What we remember , what should be forgotten

HCJ HEAD ARTSheep's Pen Report

It’s Monday and if I’m lucky the only thing bad to happen today will be my cable TV to be cut off. Hey it’s a trade off, car or cable, can’t do both. So guess what? Since a relocation is on the HUD both for the UAITA as well as the Knytes along with the AyreWolvez, having a car that with serious confidence will bring me to metro Utah and back on a regular basis, the car out trumps the cable. FYI I looked at what Comcast charges for the same basic stuff I’m or was getting from Cable-One. Guess what? Nearly $125.00 less than Cable One charges. Same stuff but less, dig this the ability to stream on a budget. See why this old high flying canine is sniffing Utah?

Last night and I was surprised that Disney ran it like this, but for 2-1/2 hours, the Disney Channel, ran Beach Blanket Bingo , one of the most noted of the beach based films with Annette Funicello and Frankie Avalon. Then they ran Teen Beach Summer. Which got me to remembering back at memories. I got to thinking of my first French Kiss behind one of the original Artic Circle Drive In’s when it was just a drive in. To Miss Jensen’s black seamed nylons that hooked me into the mode of thought, of seduction by leg rather than fast feel em up breasts as so many guys do. I got to thinking of LuAnn Arbon who lived across the street, the more mundane of two sisters who pretty much taught me and allowed me to experience some sexual awareness. To answer the question , yess they both had legs that stopped traffic, but it was LuAnn who allowed me to play there , with innocent or so I thought feet rubs and all. Once I began thinking of these memories , the textures, the smells , the rush of feelings. Course I was always one that knew women and girls were for being soft and gentile with , while being vixens in whatever attire they might have on at the time.

Example, the year or so right before we stupidly moved here to Idaho, Dad had some OSI business to attend to in Anaheim California. Yep the home of DisneyLand. So Dad arranged a short run vacation. We took my Step brother the last one of his home leaves before going back to Vietnam, but so we all went.

What did I do, one ride was with a tram ride going through the enchanted forest of where Snow White lived. Me, I got hung up on Snow White, had to get a smooch at least. Now I know now it was an actress playing the character of Snow White, but damn I hustled Snow White. Another ride took us to where Cinderella was being played on stage. Thought if that Prince could get a kiss and whiff of Cinderella’s toes by putting on that glass slipper, I sure as hell was going too. Some Hazzard County style shuck and jive and well, I did Cinderella. Maybe that’s what kept that idea for the toe kiss for our toewing service alive, ya think?

But here’s a thought too, have you ever started allowing those floods of memories flow, and you start to smell those smells and aromas that were present then? All of a sudden you can smell the scents of lipstick, Cover Girl Makeup. Perfumes and so on. Of course there are those memories of a more serious nature. Like the omens God was sending but Dad & Mom were ignoring.

Like when we started moving up here. This old 56 Merc, Montclair that we owned that was Blue, we called old Betsey. Any mile we had just got on the Interstate at where the Layton Hills Mall is now, and old Betsey’s tie rod snapped. Both front tires pointed inward to face each other, in as much as saying, you can go if you want to, but I ain’t going and ya’ll shouldn’t either. Of course Dad tied everything back together and on we went. At that time the tiny town of Strevell was still alive, but Betsey once again was saying this is not a good thing. and decided to act up in Snowville. I wonder now , if we had turned around, kept the house on Spurlock there in Layton and stayed put that old Betsey would have sailed on home without a slight hiccup . There are those memories of the fights I got in, hey I was always a scrapper, some I lost, some I won, but I never backed down from nobody. Then there was the bicycle wrecks, and all those I forget , partly. Some were rather bloody. Even when the BaJa Boys Club a mini bike MC, see even at 7 I was a biker sort of. We ran Trail 70’s MT 50 J’s and so on. But they had a motor, had a speedo, turn signals and a horn. But it was a bike. The BaJa Boys was the start of what is now The Knytes-of-Anarchy. But I remember these things like they were yesterday.

On the stocking thing. And I bring this up as it leads into the next topic for this afternoon.

Once upon a time through a bunch of things I scored with a honey of a gal named Jan OutRam, formerly of Emmett whose roots were in Payson Utah.

In all respects we were hitched. But here’s where I’m going even then I had the unquenchable need to smell, taste , feel any female including her that was wearing nylons. A year before I gave into infidelity , She suggested setting up a place at say a major mall, with LexiBelle(my toew truck) in the background, and me smooch her toes in hose to set a Guinness world record, doing such a feat, or is that feet? Any mile, the idea was to give some publicity for our only the only still radio show for the toewing community, as well as spotlight my company.

The thing never happened, however ever since I have tried very hard to find a gal, for nothing else, but a gal with size 5 or slightly larger but not by much feet, with what I call marsmellow toes in nylons invite press of all kinds and do the deed, to do what it was intended to do. Not for a total drop out sexual thing, but something kind of kinky , but yet teased on the two words TOE and TOW, spotlight Cooter’s Toewing here , as well as one of the shows on HazzardAyre Radio called Highway Hooker, the only show on radio for those of us who toew. The search is on.

Next entry, pin up calendar and aircraft body art model search begins.

Let ya’ll know about the cable thing later.

See Ya’ll


Quote of the Day:
No person was ever honored for what he received. Honor has been the reward for what he gave.
--John Calvin Coolidge
John 17:17“Sanctify them by the truth; your word is truth.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
PAPPYS SIG

AYRETRAFFICAYRETAIL

No comments:

Post a Comment