Sunday, January 5, 2014

Changes in wind directions, sort of

AWNITERYDEHEADER_thumbHCJ HEAD ART

So the winds have shifted. Not in my favor but in a way I can deal.

Caught noise, from Utah, that the apartment I was coveting for $350.00 a month done got took. Nothing new, if your sitting on property at that rate in Utah’s metro area its hot. It’s not going to just sit. Its who is there with green first gets. Delays on moving from Charlie and all means I’m stuck , sort of. It does not mean that the basic gig with Britt Eve and I is done for, just it’ll take a bit longer is all to blossom. Just because I can’t reside in metro Utah, does not mean that the office/studio can’t be there. Roughly leaving me right at $275.00 left over from all my sources of personal, and the club’s stipend(pay) to me.

I go down for a week or two, snooze in the office, shower etc at the gym, eat out. around the 20th , peddle back here, do my duty to Dixie Toewing, (my company), to Charlie and so it goes.

Still means a photo gig etc for Britt, Eve and all, even a ride for her, but nothing on a daily basis. If she takes the gig, of Payee as we thought great if not I’m not sweating it. In either case, pay her for the radio board, keep her 411 on file and go from there in about three months, even take her down to the AutoRama to be our poster girl at our booth there.

Over time, find affordable quarters in Utah, a payee, if Britt don’t take it now, and come School time move. No harm no foul.

I spent a bunch of personal money so far on all of this, much more than I intended. So I’m taking $10.00 off of whatever Britt and I agree on, for the radio console.

Any mile, o6:00 comes very early, gotta be on my game come menyanna so I’m in bed.

See ya’ll on the bouncearound

BURST SIG hcchatjacketart


Quote of the Day:
Show me someone content with mediocrity and I'll show you someone destined for failure.
--Johnetta Cole
1 Peter 1:13“[Be Holy] Therefore, with minds that are alert and fully sober, set your hope on the grace to be brought to you when Jesus Christ is revealed at his coming.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
NEW KNYTES LOGO  AYRETAIL

No comments:

Post a Comment