Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Return from looking at the ceiling.

HEDDER SWIFTpappys journal

There is two times in your every day pursuit of the brass ring, that you do not care much about anything including the condition of your shoes, or what kind of mess your making or the smells coming from you. You only care about the fact that your albeit you wish you weren’t , but that your still amongst the living.

Suddenly those instructions from your medical team, of dieting, monitoring your blood sugar and of course reduction of stress.

This was my situation earlier this evening. At 23:30 I was back at the hospital, just like Sunday evening, with those jump start cables on my chest and those wires monitoring the old ticker. Old Doc Nofziger sezz you got to delegate authority of operation, or put it on hold until you get where it can be done easier or your going to be chasing angels.  Monday I had to sit out going to Utah on a pilot run, because I was in the big brick building, and then tonight I went through the same thing.

So I made some serious decisions, put this radio thing off or just do it myself, at a much slower pace, until I get it moved to Utah along with myself. Sure I have thought about trying to stick put, or Remain On Station(ROS) for another couple of months, but even though 55 isn’t burned out, it is of an age that I need to cut back on that which prevents sleep. It’s just not worth killing myself over. Or at least not yet. As far as the website, dealing with a slow turtle of an internet access service, girls that say they’re all that yet have no real idea of what’s going on or even how to do it, and are just out for the money, plus trying to maintain peace between the club, Charlie and all, and yet still get back on the road toewing, plus flying. Naw ain’t doing it. We have our official engineer, Eli, our website builder Richie, and if I need a hot body for the sites cover page, I’ll farm one from off the damn Internet.

So that’s why all I did overnight on air was push buttons.

What I am, is out $10.00 for two packs of smokes that I could use for two cans of Skoal, $400.00 for a down payment on a car for Brittany , in exchange for the radio board and yet if it hadn’t been for Ron of the club(thanx Ron), I’d have died in bed Sunday night. The constant going, and stress, and no one to jump in and get er done, I just said, bullshit. I’m taking two more days off, and hitting it on Friday. Hell I even had to pack the new to us radio console then haul it to the shop to be shipped to Eli, so he can rewire it with RCA plugs so I can just plug it in where it goes, I had to do that myself. Do I blame it on Britt? No, but a paper on the wall as to when she’s available during the day would help.

The Doctor said I had ,(hope I spell this right) a pulmonary episode. In essence blood clot traveled to my lungs and nearly made me punch out of this cockpit of life. They gave me some purple stuff to get my heart back into rhythm, they called it Epinephrine, (Hope I spelled that right too), so Now I’m just flying along solo. Rick is right live alone, stay single, tune out the world stay in your own world. Only deal with people only when and if you need to.

Any mile, life is different, when your in a bed looking at the ceiling. You know things have got to change.

L8R Aviators,

PAPPYS SIG MILWINGS2


Quote of the Day:
The two foes of human happiness are pain and boredom.
--Arthur Schopenhauer
Amos 5:14-15“Seek good, not evil, that you may live. Then the LORD God Almighty will be with you, just as you say he is. Hate evil, love good; maintain justice in the courts. Perhaps the LORD God Almighty will have mercy on the remnant of Joseph.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.

knyte scar AYREWOLVEZ LOGO

AVI CLUB LOGOHEAVENLY TAIL

No comments:

Post a Comment