Monday, January 6, 2014

Holding my balls and head

HCJ HEAD ARTAWAKE UP WOLVEZ

So I woke up at 05:00 hours but with only 3 hours of sleep under me, decided to try and catch at least 15 minutes more. Charlie called and in freezing sub zero, I rolled out and over to the yard.

Made the run no problems, but when we got back, Charlie and I had a pow wow, I explained I was looking into a new payee and getting my Wolf Pack out of here,. That went over like a brick. I expect some serious noise from the A1 camp in a few days.

So I crept home, and the first thing I really noticed was when I sat down on the throne was my undershorts really stunk. I mean I was aghast of the odorific whiff. So laundry is tall order , but not tonight.

My plans tonight is no radio show, no TV nothing. Its food, shower and bed. Past that don’t care.

I hope Britt is ready for what’s coming. Taking over financial duties for me and the club is no light matter. Its time consuming, Its, stress at times, but having one that can look at the bigger picture without personal agendas getting in the way will help. What it means is ye ole Wolf is gone on the 8th of February.

Sugar levels have been all over the place, between a hearty meal at noon, then soda the rest, I was hitting 300 , that’s really bad. Glad I wasn’t flying that combination would have meant me in a tree somewhere.

Any mile, have much to do, then as I said, food, shower bed.

See ya’ll in the AM Tuesday.

my hh sig2OFFICIAL LOGO


Quote of the Day:
Nothing is too high for a man to reach, but he must climb with care and confidence.
--Hans Christian Andersen
1 Peter 1:13“[Be Holy] Therefore, with minds that are alert and fully sober, set your hope on the grace to be brought to you when Jesus Christ is revealed at his coming.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
NEW KNYTES LOGO BLUE BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment