Monday, January 6, 2014

Changing Winds Part duex

HCJ HEAD ARTAFTER HOURS

The modern impression of young people today is that even at 22 or 23 years of age, in reality, the minds are not yet ripened. The fact that even chronologically, they have some adult sense, and even at least in the female gender version, the human species, might have the physical characteristics of early adulthood, still their brains pending any detereation of effects of cannabis or other narcotics, are still curing.

Now I have to confess. That on the surface I cuss privately Charlie’s better half on a regular basis, but in reality, I am glad she is around. Jenn pulls me back into the here and now and replants my feet on earth. Charlie kicks my butt , but then we get back into a regular groove, and I smooth out.

Reluctantly I decided to retain Charlie as financial officer of myself and the club. Not that Britt couldn’t but I just yet do not trust her enough to give her complete control of my very lifeline. As far as a full relocation right now, its not a good time. The few places I had found evaporated faster than lotion on Boss Hoggs wife LuLu. Most of what is available there now is in the $400.00 range which is what I’m paying to Charlie now, plus with Charlie I have albeit low, a certain amount of real security. That said, Utah is not a no either. The plan as we discussed at the meeting earlier this evening which I tried to get Britt to come to, but she had other plans, the plan, is continue with the radio operation in Utah, at an office space in Ogden, me do my go toew gig here in Idaho and commute between the two locations. In essence , go to Ogden at the first of the month for two weeks, come the 19th of each month, truck back up here and do what I can going toewing , both for myself under my own brand(OUR SIMPLE LOGO) as well part time with Charlie and A1, mixing the best of all worlds. Come mid July , look at air school at Upper Valley there at SLCC, then get a new payee through a service there, find a place to live then and only then move the rest of me and the Wolf Pack there.

Now there might be some of ya’ll think I’m retreating too much, but dig this, there is the Hazzard Nationals(aka-DukesFest West) although changed from Twin Falls to Jerome County’s fairgrounds, plus the to film projects on board here, for me to relocate just yet and disrupt everything, is ludicrous.

Now as far as all the model and talent postings and all of that. That has stopped. Considering the young able but stuck up split tails here would rather sell brew, or serve sub sandwiches, or just tease, can’t be bothered. With an office in Ogden, the ability to hire from agencies there in Salt Lake City, haul em here to Twin Falls to do the videos and photo shots, and haul em home, done without ruffling Jenn’s feathers but still getting the job done.

As far as Britt and Eve, still will remain on staff, as area management , and my aids, but in a more bridled limited capacity. This last venture is and was enough to prove that if its not scouting for a rodeo queen, this area is not yet quite able to cough up talent, for much of anything else.

Still having sugar shifts, from 200 to 275. So taking meds and going back to bed.

But b4 I go, gotta say this. I criticized Rick the other day about the concept of absolute solitude, and not being hitched to any one woman. The conversation was about this 20 year old someone, he had on the line, he spent bunches of money on her, but in the end she dumped him. I thought it was sad. Rick is one that instead of being criticized should be followed. His philosophy is sound. Go out with em, date em. Don’t get trapped. More over in dealing with people keep all except a select few as of club members but all else keep em at arms length If not further away. Deal with people, loading, getting paper work signed, unload, get paper work signed, collect payment. Everything and everyone else ignore. Just drive the truck by yourself. Where the thoughts are just yours. Stay in your own world to hell with everyone else, or your just going to get burned. In view of the last 7 months that philosophy just may be sound.

G2G now,

BURST SIGOUR SIMPLE LOGO


Quote of the Day:
Light travels faster than sound so some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
--Joe Messmore
Ephesians 5:1-2“Follow God’s example, therefore, as dearly loved children and walk in the way of love, just as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us as a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
CLUB STICKER

NEW KNYTES LOGOAYRETAIL

No comments:

Post a Comment